Friday, April 23, 2010

Night Shift




So I was asked to work the overnight shift today because my help desk is expecting a high call volume because of a corporate snafu earlier today. So I am working from 12 midnight until 8AM. I already worked my normal shift on Thursday. Anyway it's not that big a deal. At least I get Friday off.

The reason I'm blogging about it is because Michelle is still going to be doing her guest post this morning, but it won't go up until later than normal because I wasn't able to prepare it. I wanted to write this mini post so you would all have something to look at and so it would be clear that she and I are still doing the guest post.

Okay, it's really mostly her.

So that picture above is me as kid on the deck of our family home on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. Yes that's my underwear.

This one here below is after my big sister Em dressed me up. Our mom was a TV actress. Those are her boots.



Anyway this is only up here temporarily, please check back a little later this morning and Michelle and I should have the guest post up soon.

Thanks!

10 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Okay, that's kind of cool to see the pictures. I like seeing family pictures and stories about when people were growing up. You should do more sometime.

Lee
A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post

Talli Roland said...

I'm with Lee; I love seeing old family photos. Thanks Matthew!

Bish Denham said...

LOL! Funny Matt.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Good gosh. I think my brother had that wallpaper!!

Vicki Rocho said...

Night shift, ugh. My husband has worked nights for the last 6-7 years. It took some getting used to, but most nights I get the bed (and pillows) allllll to myself! hahahaha!

Cute pictures. We dressed my nephew up a couple times like that. I ought to dig the pictures out to blackmail him.

Have a great weekend!

Laura Pauling said...

I think my husband had that same wallpaper on his wall when he was a kid! Too funny. And that was very nice of you to give us something else to read. :)

Michelle McLean said...

LOL awesome pictures :D

Candyland said...

Awww how cute!
*smiles* <---see again?!!

Tracy said...

That's a pretty awesome view you all had from your deck in Queen Anne!

It takes a brave man to post a picture of himself in his skivvies.

Shannon said...

Those pictures are awesome! :)