Friday, August 5, 2011

Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes, by Jonathan Auxier

I know you guys are dying to hear more about what I did on my vacation, and I promise I'll get to that, but today is my day to post over at Project Mayhem.

I'm reviewing a most excellent new Middle Grade novel, Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes, by Jonathan Auxier. Please come by, and let me know what you think. Here's a link.

NOTE: If you happened to miss my post from yesterday, about visiting Bruce Lee's grave while on vacation, it's right there. Look down.

DOUBLE NOTE: The uncontest for Making Waves, by Tawna Fenske, is still open, and will be all weekend. Scroll down a little further, or just click this.

13 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Oh, and if you're not following Project Mayhem, please do. We're very close to another hundred followers mark.

Laura Pauling said...

I loved the cover to this book!

Kristine Asselin said...

I just won a contest Jonathan had on his website. A copy of the book and a t-shirt are winging their way to me as we speak! I can't wait to read it, I love the cover of this book, too.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Enjoy the review.

Em-Musing said...

Great review. Love the cover.

Lydia K said...

Wow, you saw the graves yourself? The pictures give me chills. So much talent...

Going to check out the review.

Kris Yankee said...

Wow, those graves are amazing. Those words! Ack-sniff, sniff! Thanks for sharing, and so nice to meet you.

Michael Offutt said...

Off to read the post...

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm on my way.

Steph Sinkhorn said...

Ooooh, nice! I like Jonathan a lot. Very much looking forward to his book.

Michael G-G said...

Great review, as I said on the Project Mayhem blog. We'll make a middle grader of you yet.

Mike (aka Middle Grade Mafioso, among other things.)

Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you the Brilliant Writer Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

Talli Roland said...

Headed over to Project Mayhem!