Monday, October 20, 2014

Where's Lenny Lee Birthday Bash!

Man, as the few of you who still visit here are well aware, I rarely blog anymore. But when I heard about a blog fest to remind Lenny how much we love him on his birthday, I was in!

Lenny is a great kid, a fun blogger, and someone we all miss! If you happen to not know Lenny, you can find out some more about him at his blog, Lenny's World, and be sure to follow him for updates about his posts. If you do know Lenny, and are curious to know more, you can find out a little bit from my posts, here, and here.

But either way, Lenny hasn't been blogging much lately, and while of course we understand, and don't expect him to do anything that isn't comfortable, we just thought it would be nice to let him know we miss him, and he is in our thoughts.


Happy Birthday, Lenny!


12 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Yes, we understand about the blogging, but we miss you, Matt! It's great to hear from you.

And Lenny ... I felt the same way. This kiddo has shared so much joy over the few years I've cyber known him. I can't believe he's 15! Dang, I'm getting old.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday, Lenny! Yeah, we don't hear from him anymore on his blog.

Angela Brown said...

Happy Birthday to Lenny and I haven't been able to comment but have still been trying to catch your posts as often as put them up, Matt :-)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Glad you stopped by to participate. We might have to do one of these for you too to get you back into blogging.

Candyland said...

Look at us. Blogging like it's 2010.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I saw you went to the twin cities! Congrats on meeting Falen!

Joanne R. Fritz said...

That was really nice, how you worded that, Matt, about not expecting Lenny to do anything that isn't comfortable. I know a lot of bloggers who aren't really blogging anymore, but we could all use a little of Lenny's sunshine right now.

Lenny Lee said...

hi mr matthew! big thanks for the cool post. looks like me and you been playing hooky from our blogs for a while. i been busy saving the world from dangerous despots and developing an antimatter particle stabilizer.ha ha how 'bout you??? thanks for making my birthday extra special.

youre the best!

...hugs from lenny

Deniz Bevan said...

Happy birthday Lenny!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Matt - Lenny seems to have you taped .. I love his comment and ideas ... creative soul defending our world.

Good to see you here ... and all the best - cheers Hilary

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Wonderful post, Matt! I know Lenny was touched by everyone reaching out to him. He is a gem.

David P. King said...

Happy Birthday, Lenny! And it's good to see that you're still here, Matthew. :)